Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ravel Trio
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 6 00:25:10 2008

Some musician friends gave a concert Sunday, featuring chamber music of
Maurice Ravel.  Here they are playing the Ravel Piano Trio.
In black and white:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1004556RavelTrio-BW-w.jpg.html>
...and color:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1004556RavelTrio-w.jpg.html>

Difficult lighting--almost no illumination on the string players' faces. I
like the B&W better, I could do a bit more dodging before hitting the noise
floor.

M8, only shot during loud passages :-), 90mm Summicron-M (non-Asph), 1/90
at f/2.5, ISO 640.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Ravel Trio)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Ravel Trio)