Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rain
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 26 18:33:55 2008

At 09:17 PM 8/26/2008, you wrote:
>I have always wanted to do storm photography.  Some of the sites I have
>looked at emphasize working in pairs, with each knowing CPR....hmmm...And,
>the other day I saw an ad for a sensor going into the flash shoe that reacts
>to lightning.  Not sure how that could work, but it may be worth a try.
>Whatever, probably the best photo I have seen this year.
>
>Ken

Thanks, Ken!  The closest I've come to being struck by lightning was
on top of a mountain in Guatemala when my monopod and I were the
highest thing for miles around.  My hair stood on end.  I think I'm
only here because the tiny little Guatemalan woman with me was
praying non-stop.  I'll have to find those photos but I think they're
pretty blurry ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com