Subject: [Leica] HELP! RAR files
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jan 15 18:11:36 2008

LUG:

I'm at a loss here.  The kid that we brought to SC from Honduras 10
years ago for a kidney transplant is having some problems and the
doctor there has e-mailed me the files to forward to the doctor
here.  There are 14 large e-mails compressed as .rar files.  I've
looked it up on the internet and downloaded the WinRAR program to
extract the files.  It extracted the files and converted them to
something called CDROM.iso.  When I open that it has many, many files
- none of which seem to have anything to do with the files I'm trying
to open.  I thought maybe I needed to burn it to a CD since the name
seemed to suggest that, but then I just end up with all of these
non-related files on a CD.  What am I doing wrong?  How can I open
these .rar files?  I would appreciate any advice anybody can give me!

TIA

Tina

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] HELP! RAR files)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] HELP! RAR files)