Subject: [Leica] Re: Printer Purgatory
From: dmdornctusa at gmail.com (David M. Dorn)
Date: Thu Jun 14 15:27:32 2007

Take a look at  Paul Roark's work using the Epson R800/R1800 printers with 3
Eboni black cartridges and printing Black Only for archival permanence. See
the website, PaulRorak.com.

 I have gotten very good results with black only using my Epson 2200 and
following Clayton Jones' black only procedures.

There's lots of good information on the yahoo group site
DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint.

Paul is also working on the 3 black only process is a cheaper $100) Epson R
series model.

--
David D.