Subject: [Leica] M8 notes during use. Now -- RAW or JPEG? ;-)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 14:42:51 2007

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> I did try and try, however not like the little train getting over the hill
> that made it I just drowned trying to make the RAW thing work.

I gotta ask Ted... is your previous RAW experience with the M8's DNG files?
I ask because the DNG files I've been getting from the DMR are hauntingly
beautiful and incredibly easy to work with; using DNG instead of JPG
expands my options for tweaking the pictures tremendously.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] M8 notes during use. Now -- RAW or JPEG? ;-))