Subject: [Leica] IMG: Identify this bird
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Mar 31 14:58:18 2007

Thanks, David.
Your photo looks pretty close. I think it's time to retire my 1966
book and get a better one. It's a very pretty little bird when viewed
this close.  Most of the time I photograph a bird and not know until
I view it on the screen what it is. Especially true of the little
birds shot from some 50 feet away.

Thanks for looking and your experience.
Len