Subject: [Leica] Please your opnions ...
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 19 15:06:25 2007

Hi Luis,

I have been going back and forth between the three pictures and find
it hard to choose. I agree the two crops are better then the
original. I think I like the tighter crop because it eliminates the
shadows that the cropped out equipment on the left was giving. It
balances the framing of the display windows better. But either crop
is a very good photo.

Len