Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Mar 6 16:55:28 2007

At 07:08 PM 3/6/2007, you wrote:
>But the real killers are in the supermarket aisles. They make the fast
>food outlets look like pikers.
>
>Adam

The best policy is to shop the "outside" aisles.  Only the produce,
fresh meat and seafood, and dairy.  Avoid all of the packaged meals,
carbohydrates, and sugars lurking in those inside aisles.  I just
bought groceries today and nothing was in a package or box.  I never
buy anything that has any type of sugar or especially high fructose
corn syrup listed in the ingredients.  It takes a lot longer to read
all of the labels but it's worth it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: Supersize me)
Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Re: Supersize me)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Supersize me)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: Supersize me)