Subject: [Leica] Yes, this funky old camera does work
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Feb 15 22:58:18 2007

I think these people are the ones who have fallen for a scam and had
their ebay identities stolen. I report auctions daily where a USA
registered ebayer claiming to be in London is offering a large number
of high value items unlike their normal sales history on 24 hour
auctions with an off ebay buy-it-now email address. The price is
usually implausibly low and in dollars. Less easy for US ebayers to
spot but key elements are short auctions and off ebay contact email
for implausibly inexpensive buy-it-now.
Frank