Subject: [Leica] May have lost messages
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 8 20:38:32 2007

Hi all,

Despite all my normal precautions (i.e. antivirus, Windows Defender,
never clicking on attachments and so on), my Inbox was affected by a
massive virus infection yesterday. I have swept it but an unfortunate
byproduct is that all messages in my Inbox are gone. The way I have my
mail organized is that messages from the LUG go to a separate folder,
and that folder is intact. So I have not lost any LUG messages, or any
off-list messages that include the [Leica] tag in the subject line. But
everything else is gone.

So if you have sent me something off-list during the past 24 hours and I
have not responded, now you know why :-(

Felix, I did receive your message about the donation to Doug's Keep the
DMR fund.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman