Subject: [Leica] toe in the water
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 21 14:37:54 2006

I agree that it's a great image, George, I have it here practising the
masking/correction ideas that folks provided for Alastair.
Regarding the link issue, I think there is a clue in your post. The link is
now broken again! I don't mean YOU are the problem ;-)
Somewhere in the reply process sometimes it breaks the line. In this case
with the enclosing <> present. It is broken in Brian's and
George's replies when I look here. (IE7, Outlook 2003)
I do understand that there are a number of different progs at work.
Now I know that some of our computer gurus can resolve this, It's a great
shame if folk are discouraged from posting or looking at
pics. Yes, I appreciate what Brian has said regarding the mail progs not
following the rules. You can't control that variable, so
come on gurus, I know you can come up with more workarounds. If it is truly
just too hard, then maybe a FAQ showing what does work
reliably for each mail prog?

Cheers
Hoppy