Subject: [Leica] local lab closes - digital rant
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 2 05:57:53 2006

22K isn't affordable? :)

Pentax is considering a 16-22MP version of their 645 in the 8K price range.
Depending on the chip and lenses it might do very well but I am not sure
that the volume would be large enough to make back tooling costs.  But if
wide angle lenses are good then that would be reason to choose over the
1DsMkII.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com