Subject: [Leica] A crazy world
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jun 6 00:41:08 2006

Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm very happy that you like the
pictures. You are right and of course I have Insurance, it was "only" the
first shock. I usually remember last year soufrances of our friend Jeffery,
and I think he is an admirable person, these circumstances was really
difficult. On the other hand when persons like you, have seen Countries of
people that they really have nothing!, these are the real problems of this
still crazy world.

Best wishes too!
Luis