Subject: [Leica] paw #8 (in an Arbus funk)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat May 6 17:03:01 2006

Eric,
This is why we do a PAW.  You are forced to do something with your camera.
Some weeks are inspired and other weeks leave you scrambling to come up with
something not awful.  After enough years you break through and start to
think differently; just don't copy Kyle and start shooting gun fetishists.

Oh, I'm with B.D. on this weeks shot.  Even without knowing that there was a
party we do know that this young girl is ready to quite, leave, go home,
take a nap, get out of Dodge, exit, stage right. :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Don
don.dory@gmail.com