Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu May 4 19:27:22 2006

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... Doug ... tends to lurk in the
>vegetation with a monopod with a really long lens.  I don't think that
>lugging two cameras through the brush would work.

Definitely not.  Three or four is the norm, crammed into whatever pockets
will hold them & slung over miscelaneous shoulders.  The R8/DMR will
actually _reduce_ the load because of the large capacity of the 2 GB card
and variable ISO.  I'll still carry two SL/SL2 bodies with E100G along with
the DMR.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com