Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography - a serious art form anymore?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 29 10:43:58 2006

Solution for your remark:
Throw away the digineg after x prints, or control (and guarantee) the
number of prints made from it;
Use photography and all its actual sidekicks to visualize something
original in your own personal way.
Never use commercial value as a starting point for making a
photograph if you intend to call it 'art'.

Question: I thought one of the characteristics of photography was
that it could be reproduced, whatever the era?

Op 29-apr-06, om 13:03 heeft D Khong het volgende geschreven: