Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Aug 18 12:52:21 2005

I second Don's suggestion about Craig's suggestion.

As another shellfish-allergic, the rest of you can keep your
cockroaches-of-the-sea!  Give me some good NC BBQ any day!

;)  ;)

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)