Subject: [Leica] Re:Panoramic digital camera
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jun 24 09:58:45 2005

Epson scanners can scan full Xpan and Widelux negs with the 35mm holders.
There's no spacing between the frames on the holders. Some pro labs even
advertise that they scan Xpan negs.

I'm guessing with so much PS stuff now, a digital panoramic is just going to
be stitched images.

Even some P&S cameras have a decent panoramic stitch guide on the menus.

Chris