Subject: [Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 19 19:43:44 2005

But that's quite impractical when people are buying photo equipment that the
merchant doesn't want stolen...so the basket system makes great sense....be
shown what you're interested in; get a sales slip, and as you head for the
register, the item begins its ride from the stockroom to the checkout
counter....