Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:08:20 2005

I think what got me rambling, B.D., was your response
to the Canon R&D discussion (design compromises, etc.)
where you said "real photographers know it just doesn't
matter".  If it doesn't matter, then choice is pointless!

Montie

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest)