Subject: [Leica] Four Paws
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jun 11 14:27:32 2005

I like TBaby the best by far because of the warmth in the older
woman's face contrasted with the passing expression in the background
and the sense of the crowd and the closeness.

Yesterday Jan and I were caught up in the security line at Dulles that
was even more compressed and probably a lot warmer and more humid -
your images being made earlier in the spring, I'm guessing. I
instantly was back in that serpentine line a la a very bad Disney
experiece with no good ride at the end - well it was Jet Blue and I
was going home so I suppose it was a good ride after all.

I also like T4 a lot.

A note of frustration: we went to the Air and Space Annex at Dulles.
As I was walking down one of the elevated walkways I saw in front of
me a gallery in black and white. I commented to Jan and it looked like
someone had created a photo gallery and was excited. But by the time
we were across from the Langley Flier we saw it was the Director's
Boardroom and that it was closed - so the array of images could only
be seen from afar. I would have loved to have seen them up close -
they looked fascinating.

Pardon the digression.

Adam