Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Jun 7 10:35:36 2005

But taken as 'passed away from this life', it reflects a culturally
relative meaning that is intentionally descriptive. That content is
more important than stringing dictionary definitions together.
On the other hand, something missing from the discussion at hand is
the barely veiled animus directed at none native speakers of American
english which bubbles up every now and then.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com