Subject: [Leica] Bad Exposure or Something Else?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Dec 6 19:11:11 2004

Jim - I used Gold 400 very happily for a long time before switching
to Supra 400 at the recommendation of my photo processor.  Supra is
now hard to find and I've been playing around with Portra NC, VC and
UC.  NC is really pale - you saw the photo of the sycamores.  VC is
closest to Supra in my experience.  UC is REALLY saturated.  Kodak
has changed its films so much lately I've lost track of what's
available but I think I'll look at the 100 and 200 speed negative
films that are around and give a couple a try.  Thanks.  .