Subject: [Leica] WTB, I thiink....Leica VF magnifier...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of))
Date: Fri Dec 3 09:43:32 2004

I have one, it helps to focus maybe a little more fast but it dark very
slightly the image, for my taste I prefer the 0,85x viewfinder.

The VF not disturb with glasses.

I've tried correcting lenses but for me it was worst, if you use always
the glasses you can't continuously put them out to take the pictures, on
the other hand it was very difficult find the exactly lens, on my
personal case, I saw the center on focus and the edges out of focus, for
these reasons I've refused the correcting lenses, I prefer the 1,25x.

Good luck
Luis Ripoll
?