Subject: [Leica] Yankee bashing???
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Oct 15 10:19:09 2004

Bonjour Buzz,

  Well well, typical american arrogance.  He does not like what is being
written about his country so he shouts and probably expects the writer to
keep quiet!  Land of the free eh Buzz???  Free as long as one does not
criticize...Buzz, an apology from you is now necessary.

  My post was merely intended to balance Walkers writings with another point
of view, it was not intended as yankee bashing.  Of course maybe I m wrong
and all is, how do you say, hunky dory, in Uncle Sam s country.

  Would love to continue on this tread, but since it is very much off topic,
maybe we could switch to private email...plus there is another train coming
in...gotta welcome those poor US elderdy citizens...   :-)

  Best (I mean it , honest)

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Yankee bashing??? And an attempt to change the subject...)