Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Oct 11 19:23:24 2004

Whenever I hear of this kind of state security activity, it always reminds
of the train station scene in "The Great Escape." In that scene, members of
the state security apparatus yell for everyone to lay down, then they shot
those left standing.
I can bet that there's some wishing for that kind of simplicity.
S. Dimitrov