Subject: [Leica] Arthingworth Northamptonshire #8
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Thu Oct 7 16:07:50 2004

Graham,

Beautiful. I really, really like this first shot, and many more on your
whole site. They fall into the "There will always be an England'
category. They also make me homesick, but I don't know why as I'm a
big-city London boy.

I'm intrigued by your use of filters. I don't really have filters and
doubt if I'll buy any, but can see for the country and big blow-out
skies we have in Australia, at least a red would be necessary. I'm
hoping - sacrilege to many, I know - that I can apply/correct these
things in Photoshop. Obviously I'd like to do it in camera, but if its
not possible then I'm happy with digital doctoring.

BTW, I'm used to only shooting Tri-X, T-Max and for the first time last
night, shot a roll of Kodak BW400CN, do you know if this is the same as
T400CN? Is T400CN C-41 process as well?

Thanks, Matt.