Subject: [Leica] leather case repairs
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Will)
Date: Sun Jul 11 12:53:41 2004

Try a shop that does saddles and bridles (tack) for horses or an old
fashioned shoe repair shop...I sucessfully had my system case for the M3
restiched by going to the local shoe repair shop.  The stinching is not
original...but I was more concerned with functionality.  The saddle shop
can easily replace pieces of leahter.  It was quite cheap, as I recall.