Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anyone want to help me spend some money on a digital darkroom?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:49:00 -0700

You are comparing digital P&S with film SLRs. If they would be happy
with a $200 digital, then a $100 to $150 film camera should be fine. I
am often rendered speechless by the number of photos that the great
unwashed consider keepers. Far more than reason and clear sight should
lead one to suspect and far more than 4 per roll. Also a simple flat
bed scanner can have them online in no time and very inexpensively too
I might add.

John Collier