Subject: [Leica] Re: Subsidies to private schools
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:59:54 -0400

Well Larry, I didn't quibble about the pay amount you mentioned
because this varies widely from state to state. The national average
is about $43,000. When I retired two years ago my pay was nowhere
near what you mentioned, and Michigan is one of the higher paid
states. As far as that generous pension, mine is a whole $24,000.

Ken Wilcox