Subject: Re: [Leica] The great slide show software search (long)
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:57:23 -0700

Gee, I never thought about Acrobat as a slide show presenter.  As I
understand it, you build Acrobat files by printing to a virtual printer
driver.  So, how would you approach making a slide show...make a document
with all your photos and such, then "print" it to the Acrobat driver?

I'd be interested in hearing more about how you are using Acrobat for slide
shows.  Is it possible to do synched audio?  How about transitions?

- --Jim