Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Internet Explorer 6
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:51:34 -0600

Actually John, in Canada you can make a copy for personal use, but there is
no requirement that you own the thing being copied. I can borrow a friends
book and copy that for my own use. I guess in this day and age, it means I
can pick an image of a website and use it as wallpaper (computer or
otherwise) or stick it on my fridge.

I can also make a copy of a musical recording for my own use. I do not have
to own the recording, it merely has to be for my own private use. That's why
there is a levy on tapes and blank CD's

Tim