Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada in 2001?
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:50:31 -0600

> Michael... I have had a similar observation...a new Noctilux  recently
> purchased... made in Canada ...latest version... with a serial number that
> on research /made in 1997... I thought by then they were made in
> Germany....any one have insight and explanation...? Steve

E Leitz Canada designed, discovered, invented, and developed the Noctilux.
Why the heck would we want it to be made in Germany. We are the only ones
good enough to make such a superlative and mystical lens - always have been.

:-)

Tim A

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux Made in Canada in 2001?)