Subject: RE: [Leica] [OT] Re- new aviation rules
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@picturedesk.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:51:35 -0600

> Well, as a submarine guy, I have to think the Canadians have a problem.
> <grin>

Probably because they still seem to be driving what for all intents and
purposes look like WWII subs to me... Until they get all their new super
silent British once (nice condition, one careful lady owner - QEII - and a
very nice price - you can train in Canada for free for the next 100 years or
something).

BTW - a good friend of mine shot the first one of these arriving in Halifax
with his R8 - which he uses for press photography (your most adoring fan
Ted - Sandor). Back OT!

Tim

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Canada's subs rule)