Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar focusing tab
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:10:15 -0700

Well I finally posted a shot on photo.net.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/

It's a shot from the Love Parade in Berlin in July. Quite the visual
cornucopia, that Love Parade. Anyway, the Tri Elmar got a real workout that
day. This shot was set at 50mm. I seem to have trouble making the scan look
good, but the print looks marvelous at 11x14. You can clearly see the lit
cigarette in the guy's hand.

Hope you enjoy it and God Bless,

Craig