Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Re- new aviation rules
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

Marc James Small wrote:

Well, this wasn't the "standard" method, though it was used.  Simple
sleight-of-hand was the more common method by far.

H. Upmann is a standard quality Cigar brand.  I am smoking one as I
type these words.

Marc
I hope you checked where it's been first!  ;-)

And BTW, although I'm not one of the OT Nazis, isn't this the sort of
thread for which the LUG Forum was created?

Regards,

=====
Ray