Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:44:32 -0500

Adam,

>>I mean that the real threat from carry-on luggage is quite small and one I
am willing to tolerate in order to have a real life on a 4 or 14 hour
flight.<<

I appreciate what you say. I can see two sides and they both have drawbacks.
This topic probably belongs on the other forum. However, if the do eliminate
carry on bags I'd like to see airlines offer more reading material, like
"Viewfinder", or "Leica Fotografie". Better that than reading "The
Economist" cover to cover. :-)

Dave