Subject: Re: [Leica] Internet Explorer 6
From: "baswip.com" <bas@baswip.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:21:35 +0200

And how many users know how to copy items from their cache to their personal
folders? Very very few indeed. Most don't even know that they have cache or
what it is so I think Jay has a point. However as someone else already
pointed out that if you set the resolution to 72 dpi they are useless for
printing purposes.

Regards
Bas