Subject: Re: [Leica] Internet Explorer 6
From: "John B" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:58:47 +0200

Gentlemen,

Regardless which version of IE you are using ALL internet pages, photos and other bits & bytes are saved in a temporary folder (usually %windir%\Temporary Internet Files\Cache1  ...cache2  ...cache3 etc).  Regardless what you write in your java script, all your photos will end up there.  It is a simple matter to copy files from there to any directory you want.  Have microsoft made this easier?  I think not.

John B