Subject: RE: [Leica] Re- new aviation rules
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:13:11 -0500

Neal,

Why do you think eliminating carry on is a stupid idea?

I agree that anyone who really wants to get a weapon on a plane probably
can. But the idea is to make it difficult, and thus increase the risk of
getting caught. Decrease the likelihood of success, in other words. I take
it you're not willing to give up some convenience for that end.

Dave