Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:00:08 -0500

Adam,

Don't assume that I don't work on an airplane when I travel. I do. And I
travel a great deal. I don't embrace the idea of checking my Leicas or my
laptop, both of which I always carry on board. But I think there are some
real benefits to the concept of eliminating all hand checked luggage. There
are workarounds to all the other things you mentioned. The think that popped
out in my mind the most was parents traveling with infants. Again, there are
solutions to all issues. I like to think solutions, not hold fast to
something that's failed.

BTW, I think in your last line you really meant, "can't everyone adopt my
perspective....PLEASE?"

Dave