Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M3 picture of the World Trade Center...
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

your image captures the quintessential 70's look of the building.

despite being born in and living practically my whole life in and around
NYC, i have virtually no WTC images, as explained in my page below:

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/wtc/wtcindex.html

i apologize that the images were made on a n*k*n, the bottom one with the
horrifically comatose n*k*n 24/f2.  i hadn't yet seen the wetzlar light.

but i felt like i wanted to put up something.  i've enjoyed seeing
other's WTC images.

- -rei