Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:31:41 -0400 (EDT)

the sling is a very small strap which holds your middle and ring fingers as
they wrap around the body.  you can hold objects between your thumb and
index finger while your camera is suspended from your two fingers.  it's
actually very nice; nicer than i probably made it sound.  it does not
interfere with the regular strap, and it in no way impedes use of the camera.

the http://www.konermann.net site is accessible again and i just
ordered a shade and sling for my other m6.

MY baby is fine, thanks!  (not sleeping as well as we'd like, but neither
did her brother or sister!)

- -rei