Subject: Re: [Leica] shades/slings/sleeping.../babies
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:30:21 -0700

As for the sling and shade site I had the chance to get in there and have a
look at that sling. Very interesting sling, I mean thing.
I'll be ordering soon but have to wait for a friend of mine asking me to
order half a dozen or more. He's the owner of a camera shop in Buenos Aires
and is planning to acquire a little quantity...

and as for the babies, I have four, 3 sons and a daughter and always thought
that they will suffer the same when I relax as a grandfather. Vengeance!
Sleeping is one of the most important arts. IMHO. ;-)
You made me recall when my youngest boy was a very little baby, I used to
have the mouse on one hand (scanning, photoshoping, retrieving mails...)
while in the other hand I was swinging the stroller, trying to make him
sleep. By now, it seems that he learnt a lot about computers. At the age of
three he already knew how to quit my applications, open his Kid Pix and
other kid software we have on the Mac.

kind regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny