Subject: Re: [Leica] finder flare
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:19:18 -0700

Hi Lea,

I'm laughing your response, I was asking Rei for his new born baby...not to
you...by the way, how's she ? well I'm already 47, two marriages, 3 sons and
a daughter. That set is ranging from 17 to 4. So, I'd rather forget your 18
baby.

Well, fortunately, the site is on again. I could have a look at that sling.
Interesting thing...I'll be ordering one, I don't like to carry my camera
hanging from the neck.

bye and thanks
- --
Pablo Kolodny