Subject: [Leica] Re: New Aviation Rules
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:38:54 -0400

Fellow Lug Nuts,
    Instead of panicking and posting rumors or your personal story of
airline
security problems, I suggest taking a deep breath and relax.
    Eventually things will return to something which resembles normal.
    Carry-on baggage will not be banned. One poster stated, British based
airlines are not allowing carry-on baggage.
    Well, I just left the British Airways web site and there is NO notice
about a ban, and I called their 800 number to double check and there is NO
such ban.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA