Subject: [Leica] A LUGer in Queens Park Toronto
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:13:05 -0400

To a currently unknown (perhaps ) LUGer In Queens Park (Toronto) Sunday
afternoon ~2pm:

You were crossing Southbound University avenue at the lights just North of
Queens Park circle by the UofT law school.  You took a picture of me, my
wife and two young daughters as we waited for the lights to change.  We
would be interested in seeing the picture. Please email privately.

Jonathan Lee