Subject: [Leica] Back home
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:41:52 +1000

Hi all,

I have arrived home from a week of work, and a week of sorrow. May I
express my sorrow and disgust at the senseless acts of a week ago. In
some ways these terrible times bring out the best in so many, and we
in Australia feel the pain these days have brought. The terror will
unite those in the world who pray for a better understanding of all.
I can only hope that none of my friends on the LUG have suffered
personal loss. For any of you who may have lost friends or relatives,
I send my love and support.