Subject: [Leica] So Much to remember!
From: John Amiet <writenow@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:55:18 +1000

Nathan,
Thanks for the advice. If I can remember that I will do it!
I have just started looking at your PAW. I generally like what you do. Strangely, I see some close parallels between what you have posted and what I often shoot. I
have always been reticent to 'display' a lot of my work, but when I see yours it  encourages me to show a bit more  because it looks good. Judging ones own work is
the hardest thing I think. I will keep looking at your pics because I feel close to the style. Thank you for sharing them.