Subject: Re: [Leica] cleaning rear elements
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:22:17 -0700

Rey,

You should not allow the buildup of oil or other contaminants for it means
harder cleaning sessions. The best way it to clean all optics at frequent
intervals so that a little cleaner and a wipe will do the job completely.

Speaking of cleaners, my very own, ClearSight lens cleaner, does a superb
job in maintaining lenses clean and bright.
It has been field tested by many LUG and HUG members and has garnered a
loyal following.
While no (safe) lens cleaner will remove accumulated oil in one single
application, ClearSight will not disappoint you.
If you would like to try it, check its new domain which I list below.

Cheers,
Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
joecodi@charter.net
joecodi@clearsightusa.com
http://www.clearsightusa.com